We organise a range of exciting optional residential trips each year.
In addition, day, evening and weekend trips take place each term, often linking in with specific areas of study. Our central location allows us to travel easily to many places of interest, including London, and we are only 20 minutes from the theatres in Stratford-upon-Avon. Recent trips have included going to the RSC to see performances of ‘The Merry Wives of Windsor’ and ‘Troilus and Cressida’. In addition, this year we have a number of field trips in Geography, Art and Science to enhance girls’ learning outside of the classroom. There are a number of ‘Inspire’ trips to local universities including Oxford.
Recent and forthcoming overseas trips include:
- A Spanish homestay
- A ski trip to New Hampshire, USA
- Nice, a cultural and language trip
- A German exchange to Neunkirchen
- Sports tours to South Africa and Jersey
- A Religious Studies and History trip to Krakow and Auschwitz
- Ranching in Arizona
- Teaching in India
- A Sixth Form Physics trip to CERN and Geneva
A Recent trip to Iceland - Years 10 to Lower Sixth